Credentials and Backround
Heather Han, MS, LMT
Heather has been working been working as a Licensed therapist, healer and teacher for over 20 years. She is passionate about forming deep connections and working together to live in a more authentic, joyful, and fulfilling way.
- Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology 2001 (Chaminade University of Honolulu)
- B.A. in Psychology 1997 (University of Colorado at Boulder)
- Licensed Associate Counselor 2021 (Arizona)
- Certified Advanced Past Life Regression Therapist 2017 (Denise Linn)
- Certified Life Coach 2013 (Alan Cohen Publications)
- Reiki Level 1 and 2 Certified 2000 (Hilo, HI)
- Licensed Massage Therapist 1999 ( Honolulu School of Massage)
- Certified Reflexologist 1999 (The Reflexology Center)
- Nationally Certified Continuing Education Instructor 2010 (National Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork)
When I was getting my degree in counseling and meeting with patients I felt like talking to people was not enough. I felt like people were holding emotions, trauma, and stuck energy in their physical bodies. This inspired me to get my massage license, Reflexology certification, and study a variety of healing modalities in addition to counseling.
After graduating I worked in a hospital in the integrative health wing, had a private practice, and eventually opened up a holistic healing school.
Since moving from Hawaii to Arizona I opened and practiced mind-body therapy out of Tao acupuncture clinic (www.taoacuclinic.com).
I am now offering sessions by phone and in the comfort of your own home.